Friday, January 20, 2012

Coastal Comp



I started recording a little late because I'm always too nervous to hold the camera! They had to make their routine easier because of the category they were in, so this is not their best by far, but I never get to sit this close so thought I'd post what I got. Macy has been busy with practices since October and now the competitions are in full swing. We wish the Wildcats the best this year, already two first places with one over all grand champs! Its going to be a busy couple of months....

4 comments:

Robyn said...

I'm so impressed with the level of difficulty for such a young group.

Jennifer said...

They're really good. Julia will love to watch this!

Heather said...

They look great! I'm glad she is loving cheerleading! I'm right there with you. I get so nervous when they perform it's hard to take pictures and watch!

inkley boys said...

cute cute cute I love it how can they do that when they are just little babies? she is so cute!!!! hope you are feeling better :)