Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I'm back and looks who's with me!!


Oh how I've missed blogging and reading all of yours. I probably only have 5 minutes to write now before Marshall wakes up. We have had a busy few months...actaully the last four months have been a crazy blur, not always fun thats for sure! but the best thing that happened to us finally came into this world March 5th @ 1:39 pm. After about three years of trying and six years of me wanting another baby, I finally got my little miracle! Marshall is the sweetest baby, so good....we are so blessed to have another addition to our family! I have enjoyed every second of these last four weeks, he's already getting so big. And it has been especially nice being home for Macy after school, I think she likes it too! It's nice to actually make dinner for once and even more nice to eat before 9pm!

My parents came a week after Marshall was born. It was so great to have them here and boy did they spoil us. Thank you mom and dad for the endless hours sitting on the couch watching Marshall, helping with the house, running to Lowes and Home Depot, running to Babies R Us supplying us with much needed baby essentials, dinners and lunches! I just loved spending time with them, hopefully we'll make it back to Utah soon.


Our house has come a long way but there is still MUCH to do. So much that I can't even begin to start searching boxes downstairs to find the computer cord for my phone, well I've tired and its just not happening. Did I mention that renovating a whole entire house while living there is really hard....However, we finally have two finished bedrooms! We even have a dresser, carpet and walls!! a new walk-in closet which is awesome ( ok, so you have to duck down a bit and its a little odd shaped, but its fairly big ) Bob has done every bit of the work himself with his dads help in the kitchen! I can't believe how incredible he is, but boy when one person is doing an enormous job like this, it takes a long time! I can't wait to get rid of my lovely brown and blue bathroom and green sponge painted walls. But it will come eventually. And this summer when most everything is done, I'm throwing a huge party, lol! Everyone is invited...

And finally an update with the Wildcats: The season is over!! Bob and Macy made the four hour treck down to Virginia March 10-12th. yep, the weekend Marshall was born and I was home alone with a newborn. It wasn't so scary. We both slept a lot during the day and kept each other company at night. I've never watched so much Food network and HGTV! It was nice to bond and spend so much time holding the baby and not sharing him with anyone else, but by the second night I was lonely and anxious for my family to come back. They did awesome though....third place...it's probably good I wasn't there because just watching it on fb I was bawling. They did so good, I was soooo proud of them!! the second day they totally hit everything! Macy had fun competing, swimming and hanging out with dad! I'm glad they had a chance to bond too! The end of the year " thank the sponsors night" went well, Marshall's first outing, everyone loved him and came over to say hi! the end of the year dinner was fun too. food, slideshows, speaches, trophies and goodies. The coaches as always are completely amazing! they are the most dedicated, talented girls I know that put everything they have into making our girls the best they can be....sad to see the season end but track is already here and underway which Macy LOVES!

And I think thats about it for now! So boring I know, but its good to be back in the blogging world!

Sorry, I got a little carried away with the pictures! It's for the grandparents!!










5 comments:

inkley boys said...

love it and you and the kids. I can't wait to see you and take you birthday shopping. So you better figure out what you wnat!!!!

Robyn said...

He is precious. I'm so happy for you and Bob! I wish I could cuddle little Marshall. I love that baby skin and smell.

Jennifer said...

So many exciting events. I'd love to see pictures of the house when you're done. Marshall is so sweet!

Heather said...

I'm so glad you and your family are doing well. Marshall is so cute it get's me excited to have mine! I love little newborns. Macy is so cute with him!

Babelicious said...

The house looks great!! I love how clean and sleek the kitchen looks. Marshall is so sweet. I am so happy for you guys. You can never post too many pictures...especially when you have family across the country. (That's what my family back east tells me anyway.)
When I read about Macy I wish I had half the energy she has!! She is very ambitious!